&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Ah there’s nothing quite like the dark, dark days of winter. I woke up this morning to an apartment that was 40 fucking degrees. That’s bullshit.
Compounding this bull hooey is the further horse spit that there’s no excuse for putting up with this hogwash. After all, it’s not as though we live in some European city state filled with second and third cousins all living off the fumes of 19th century glory. We can do something about it. Us: the refined gentlemen of the Middle West and our husky fertile women could easily take over the greener climes of this country.
What can the Southerners do? Intoxicate us with refined spirits and try to bribe us with countless southern belles? I saw: do your worst!
And the southwest? I’ll put our weakest man up against any one of your snowbunnies
And the northwest? Ha! Don’t make me laugh. We’ll push your hippies into the mud before you can color in the first letter of protest sign.
Here’s the plan....
We’ll send in the Iowans first because no one cares what happens to anyone living in that godforsaken hell hole.
Then the North Dakotans can go take care of the post-war unpleasantness as they are good at cleaning even though this means their pretty much douches most of the time to their neighbors.
And then the rest of us will move in and not tell the Minnesotans, South Dakotans, or suriving Iowans while making the North Dakotans into some kind of servant class. It’ll be great.


10 Comments:
I take it you don't consider yourself a North Dakotan, then? Next you'll be denying you're a Southern Baptist.
I'm concerned that if I stay here too long I'll turn into a New Yorker and sprout fangs and a prehensile tail or something. So I'm all for the Midwestern supremacy movement.
Minnesotans are our superiors
Texans pretty much creep me out. Like Irish people or hippies.
new yorkers don't have fangs and tails, they just wish they did as such accessories are vey big in Milan right now.
angrytroutoutfitters.comangrytroutoutfitters.comangrytroutoutfitters.com
You dumbasses had better let Andy or I handle the writing on that website you've set up. Mayor Daley writes better copy than what's up there now.
Okay, here's the deal trout men. your site needs the touch of an experienced, though apparently unemployable, copy writer such as myself. I can make the, um, stuff, you know, flow or whatever. also, is the constant mention of "Grizzly bears" "grizzly Bears" and "grizzly bears" some kind of Freudian fixation thing? It’s okay, you can tell me.
Regardless, consider yourself linked and connected to my vast and no doubt wealthy readership.
Also, A.D.A. is exceedingly jealous of your bosom chummery and fiscal foresight.
dammit andy that's a breach of our mostly-confidential email correspondence!
i am at your disposal for free or for free. why? do really have to ask...
Post a Comment
<< Home