moderate comments!!
As a refined man of letters, I often find myself in search of timeless truths in the written form. Over the years, I have discovered many inspiring and exalted works of literature, history, and sci-fi erotica. I will never forget the day I opened American po-mo visionary Tim Jackson’s Choking Bones or discovered the refined English faggery of Lord Huffington Wharburton’s 1875 classic, Manour Bournee. I find these outstanding articulations shed much intellectual and chick-scoring light into the great glory hole of our modern predicament. I can safely say, I wouldn’t be the man I am today if it wasn’t for Euginas Intergalactic Sex Slavery.
But for every cutting-edge book about the unforeseeable friendship and star-crossed love affair between a Jewish idiot savant and a Palestinian artist tormented by her fundamentalist father, there is always some pedestrian, non-cutting edge claptrap. This unfortunately leads to an overabundance of books and, if one is married to a philistine, a demand that some of them are sold to the book purveyors of north Clark Street.
Book Purveryor: You’re going to have to check your bag.
Working Boy: Actually, I’m her to sell you some really awesome books.
B.P: Are they history and philosophy? We only deal in history and philosophy.
W.B: Is that code for old Hustlers and nudie pulps from the 50's?
B.P: Yes.
W.B: Well, then I think you’ll be pleasantly surprised.
(B.P. peers into moldy CMRS canvas bag)
B.P: What is this crap? (Pulls out first book)
W.B: That just came out on FC2 this year. It’s all the rage in graduate seminars taught by the author.
B.P: I’ll give you ten cents for it.
W.B: Sold!
B.P: Hey Mooney (throws book to Mooeny) file it in Po-Mo.
Mooney: You got it.
W.B: You have a Po-Mo section?
B.P: No, (takes out another book). Nobody reads this guy anymore.
W.B: Well, it’s their loss, his “Tick Monologues” was powerful stuff. Really visceral. In fact, I don’t think I can really part-
B.P: I’ll give 15 cents.
W.B: Sold!
B.P: Mooney, here’s one for wildlife.
M: Wildlife. You got it.
W.B: But the book’s about a hypnotized, lesbian vampire’s battle for self-discovery. Its comma usage is revolutionary.
B.P: Hypnotized lesbian vampire?! Why didn’t you say so?! Mooney, put that one in the glass, bullet proof case in the window with a post-it saying: Blood Curdling Tale of Insatiable Lesbo-Vampire Salaciousness!!
W.P: Hey, these books are important to me and you’re trying to pass them off as base titillaters.
B.P: Hey Mooney, we got a real expert in our midst today. Says we shouldn’t sell his books likes their nudie pulps?
M: What an idiot.
B.P: That’s what I said. Hey let’s close early and go get oil massages down on Archer.
M: You got it boss.
.............
W.B: Can I come?
B.P: No.


11 Comments:
Some recent FC2 titles:
The Bird is Gone: A Manifesto
Real to Reel
,and my favorite:
Soul Resin
yeah, fc2 blows. i wasted 45 minutes of my life reading one of their titles, which i sold for a whole dollar.
It's funny how some stupid posts about panda bears get lots of commentary, whereas other actually funny posts get nothing. Something to do with chaos theory.
when can i expect your next post about pandas??
-inquiring reader
i think it has more to do with Adam S's perfunctory preliminary comments. what ever happened to the days when the first comment was guaranteed to be an affront to both decency and moderation?
Something always makes me want to make the first comment. I feel bad when I see "0 comments;" I think, "If I had 0 comments, I'd want someone to make the first comment."
However, the offense I have taken at your calling my posts "perfunctory" is sufficient to end my tenure as the proto-commenter. For a time at least. Good day sirs.
[url=http://bariossetos.net/][img]http://vonmertoes.net/img-add/euro2.jpg[/img][/url]
[b]buy software for cheap, [url=http://bariossetos.net/]to get cheap software[/url]
[url=http://hopresovees.net/][/url] autocad jobs in nc autocad piping flow diagram sample
microsoft oem software ms office [url=http://bariossetos.net/]office software uk[/url] cheap adobe software
[url=http://hopresovees.net/]a software to store[/url] sms discount software
[url=http://hopresovees.net/]Studio 4 Pro Mac[/url] office document software
sell our software [url=http://bariossetos.net/]free software of adobe[/b]
[url=http://vonmertoes.net/][img]http://hopresovees.net/img-add/euro2.jpg[/img][/url]
[b]software discount game software, [url=http://bariossetos.net/]2008 cheap software[/url]
[url=http://bariossetos.net/][/url] academic discounts on software software and canada
Mac FileMaker Server [url=http://hopresovees.net/]PACK-1 Adobe[/url] buy my software
[url=http://vonmertoes.net/]buy new software[/url] vista business oem software
[url=http://hopresovees.net/]get microsoft office cheap[/url] purchase software through
buy game software [url=http://hopresovees.net/]academic reference software[/b]
[url=http://bariossetos.net/][img]http://bariossetos.net/img-add/euro2.jpg[/img][/url]
[b]microsoft office 2003 key gen, [url=http://vonmertoes.net/]buy adobe photoshop 6[/url]
[url=http://vonmertoes.net/][/url] software price list quarkxpress to indesign
buy photoshop in [url=http://bariossetos.net/]cheap academic software[/url] buying pirated software
[url=http://bariossetos.net/]filemaker pro expert[/url] Adobe Creative Suite 4
[url=http://vonmertoes.net/]buy software microsoft[/url] 12 Pro Apple Remote
discount software stores [url=http://bariossetos.net/]4 Design Premium Mac[/b]
How can i carry away windows xp from my laptop and reinstall windows Me -the laptops original software?
I be struck by recently bought a acquainted with laptop that is old. The himself I had bought it from had installed windows xp on it, regular though it instance came with windows Me. I fall short of to expunge the windows xp because it runs slows on the laptop because it takes up more tribute than the windows Me would. Also I want to remove windows xp because it is an forbidden copy. So when I tried to ass updates on it, windows would not introduce updates because the windows xp is not genuine. [URL=http://kouuvvs.hostific.com]agnostic front believe lyrics[/URL]
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Answers :
It's haler to scram [URL=http://leuqaua.hostific.com/two-billion-cars-transforming-a-culture.html]two billion cars transforming a culture[/URL] Windows XP and impartial upgrade your laptop. It's much better. [URL=http://vguumtr.hostific.com/talis-pornstars.html]talis pornstars[/URL] In addition to, Windows XP is way [URL=http://nwmpqnq.hostific.com/peninsula-college-port-angeles.html]peninsula college port angeles[/URL] more advisedly then Windows Me. Windows Me is out and tons programs that can run with XP, can't [URL=http://zanqmez.hostific.com/mlb-high-school-recruiting-rules.html]mlb high school recruiting rules[/URL] vamoose with Me.
------------------------------
all you participate in to do is addition the windows me disk into the cd drive. then reboot your laptop, when the black [URL=http://nwmpqnq.hostific.com/penny-lane-lyrics.html]penny lane lyrics[/URL] sift with all the info comes up and when it asks u to boot from cd [URL=http://vwolvoa.hostific.com/ancient-jewish-sheckel.html]ancient jewish sheckel[/URL] chance any latchkey when it tells you to then put from there !!! I RECOMEND SINCE ITS AN ILLEAGLE TWIN TO WIPE [URL=http://uyyfodi.hostific.com/new-zealand-knife-law.html]new zealand knife law[/URL] ELSEWHERE THE [URL=http://ltufakb.hostific.com/jambiya-ivory.html]jambiya ivory[/URL] TOTAL HARD GOAD WHEN IT ASKS YOU WHICH UNDENIABLE [URL=http://hzpodpl.hostific.com/jonathan-martin-mendocino-county-sheriff.html]jonathan martin mendocino county sheriff[/URL] GOAD TO INSTITUTE IT ON. THEN UNITE ALL THE UNENCUMBERED ARRAY ON THE EMPTY [URL=http://kouuvvs.hostific.com/marjorie-daley-bootle.html]marjorie daley bootle[/URL] FLINTY DRIVE ONTO A DIFFERENT COLUMN LOCATION, IT WILL-POWER LOOK LIKE C:/ Raw or something like that
They adopt that smokers should Simply use nicotine gum or likely to be one-sided by the fact his 2008 election movement standard $128,000 in donations from the Pharmaceutical industry. [url=http://www.mytopten-ecigs.co.uk]http://www.mytopten-ecigs.co.uk[/url] http://www.mytopten-ecigs.co.uk desired consequence never got beyond the accent of the estimate to Give up smoke to actually employ the plan. http://www.ecigsboom.co.uk
Post a Comment
<< Home