Truckin' Holiday TRAIN OF CHEER!!!
This week’s soft and encouraging entry “To the Journey” has generated tons of response from the faithful readers of Noononsat. Our inbox is overflowing with notes and commendations thanking us for our nicety. It’s really opened our eyes to how lonely and sad everyone is and how just a few heartfelt words of encouragement can go a long way. To all of you: We’re touched that you’re touched, by us.
Not only that but the volume and conviction of responses we’ve received has caused us to reevaluate what this site is all about. And, in light of the sheer disinterest and indifference generated by pictures of An Doof Ass running a marathon and the complete lack of curiosity about how his trip to Belgium went, we’re dumping his tired ass from the site. He’s washed up, a real nobody that nobody cares about anymore. Sorry dude, you’re totally alone in the world, forever.
That said, Noononsaturday would now like to announce we’re getting into the inspirational sayings con. People love to be inspired and we love inspiring them. So to ring in this exciting, and no doubt long-term, development to the ethos, telos and logos of our site, we’d like offer some holiday cheer to you all.
Holiday Cheer Everyone! May your days of holiday goodnaturelyness be filled with joy, peace, understanding, diversity, cooperation, mosaic, culture, vibrance and love.
Always touching you,
Us.


4 Comments:
On the other hand, when are you going to Jersey over break? I'll be home the morning of the 19th, which is a Tuesday, and I'll be around until the 8th of January. Hopefully there'll be time for some festivities. Also hopefully you'll buy me some Hennessey for Christmas instead of cooking sherry.
Must be nice having people actually read your posts and comment on them. I put sweat and tears into my last one, and got nary a response.
yay for holiday visits! I think this is the year for a sparkling wine party in peter b's sinkless studio in ravinea. party! party!
Hey Andy!!! I don't mean to make Adam feel bad with this, but I like reading about what's going on with you.
Anyway...I found something you might be interested in:
http://www.chartattack.com/damn/2006/12/1508.cfm
Post a Comment
<< Home