Iamthegreatestthingever

I move and shake like the rest of them.

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Tuesday night FEVER!!

Last night = Car crash while coming home from auto shop. That is l-a-m-e. Airbags deployed, but got him way worse than he got me. Small blessings.

6 Comments:

At 1:42 PM, Blogger brightereyed, bushiertailed said...

I'm sorry for that guy. I totally know what he's going through. You, you're some sort of lucky bastard.

 
At 1:46 PM, Blogger Working Boy said...

lucky my ear. i bet my baby has some serious internal bleeding. i'm taking it to the auto body shop tomorrow. we'll see what happens.

 
At 3:50 PM, Blogger brightereyed, bushiertailed said...

Good luck though seriously. Car trouble is a bummer man.

I'm writing about the "problem of transduction." Doesn't that sound like a sexy cog. sci. topic?

 
At 4:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

amrak

 
At 4:48 PM, Blogger brightereyed, bushiertailed said...

yes, amrak!

 
At 8:24 PM, Blogger allan said...

amtrak?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home