Iamthegreatestthingever

I move and shake like the rest of them.

Monday, October 23, 2006

rising from the ashes!

I have some great excuses why I haven't been updating as of late. the most awesome is that i have been rather under the weather. I've also been busy trying to pick up the pieces of my shattered life. but don't let my failed dreams and manic depression get you down. after all, it's october the month of the day of the costume party. not oly that but an doof ass is returning just in time for a much deserved break from drinking Jim Beam alone.

this weekend spanned the gambit of totally sweet activities. on friday, i sat in my apartment alone drinking tea and watching Whit Stillman movies while my supposed soul mate was out till all hours with her new, exciting co-workers. on saturday i coughed and sat in my living room organizing papers into appropriate piles. then on glorious sunday, my car broke and I discovered a stain on my new Hermes. There is no justice, beauty, love, peace, joy, compassion, etc...

5 Comments:

At 12:09 PM, Blogger Working Boy said...

the clutch exploded. that said, if you plan on tooling about the chi this weekend you best buy some CTA passes. We be hoofing it.

 
At 7:44 PM, Blogger brightereyed, bushiertailed said...

tadd'll fix it.

 
At 8:30 AM, Blogger Working Boy said...

i don't think tadd should be trusted with blunt objects right now. he's very vulnerable.

 
At 10:34 PM, Blogger allan said...

love to come see you but i'm on call this weekend. sometime soon though.

 
At 11:22 AM, Blogger Working Boy said...

*single tear*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home