Iamthegreatestthingever

I move and shake like the rest of them.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

dinosaur eggs!

Things have been rather busy around here so i haven’t had time to think up hilarious and biting lies to tell you about. Believe me I’ve tried.

For a while I was playing with how to work in a recent discovery of hybrid fruit. Things like pluots, apriums, peacotums, and plumcots. I thought this would be funny stuff for two reasons. First because basically any situation in which one inserts hybrid fruits will instantly become inappropriate and thus funny. Second because the words themselves are funny, especially pluot and aprium. Pity.

A second potential entry revolved around the upcoming artist walk next week through Pilsen. I’ve written about these in the past but they are such a fruitful scenario for adventures that I can't really pass them up. I had visions of Working Boy looking down the poorly fitting dresses of the herion chic art babes, and befriending homosexuals who share his infatuation with hybrid fruit creating many hilarious opportunities for double entendres.

All this spelled at least two entries for the week. But I don’t think it’s going to happen.

.....Or is it?

6 Comments:

At 1:40 PM, Blogger brightereyed, bushiertailed said...

we wait with bated breathe...

 
At 4:37 PM, Blogger Working Boy said...

actually, I'm turning this blog into a stegall fanzine.

 
At 8:17 PM, Blogger brightereyed, bushiertailed said...

off to a good start. Hear about the Communique the Primates of the Southern Cone just came out with? That and Rowan just nominated a ++ from the West Indies to investigate cobbling together an Anglican covenant. My priest is freaking out on his blog, as are the thinkinganglican crowd, whereas the titusonenine folks are ecstatic. Someone posted a good summary of the developments on Merecomments - check it out.

 
At 8:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's stegall

 
At 8:54 AM, Blogger Working Boy said...

what isn't a soap opera with you anglicans? At least we baptists know the true pressing issue facing congregations, the color of the carpet in the sanctuary.

The corret answer? Red, in remembrance of Christ death and resurrection though, off the record, it is also the best for hiding the inevitable Kool Aid spills that will occur.

 
At 11:28 PM, Blogger brightereyed, bushiertailed said...

ah tadd. can't exactly say it's good to have your surly presence back on the blogosphere, but whatever.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home