Iamthegreatestthingever

I move and shake like the rest of them.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

the battle ragethseth

Hey peeps. What be happening?...Really?...Well isn’t that wonderful!...I’m so happy to hear that. You should be proud of all those wonderful accomplishments! Your ambition is through the roof! Really. No, seriously, I’m happy for you. That’s soo great...you, you, no good dumb luck bastard. Fuck you! Who do you think you are?! You’re noth-

Muse: Hey, hey, hey. Geez, Working Boy what’s wrong?
Working Boy: Oh hi Muse. Why would anything be wrong?
M: Well, you’re cursing out your faithful douche bag readers.
W.B: Yeah so?
M: Isn’t that kind of strange and pathetic?
W.B: Um, no, because, well, they are doubche bags.
M: Do you even know what a douche bag is?
W.B: What does that matter? I’m suffering here. I’m at the bottom. The fucking bottom. Nothing is going right anymore!
M: Oh come on it can’t be that bad.
W.B: the hell it can’t. All I do is sit at home smoking and writing cuss words in permanent marker on the walls of the study/An Doof Ass’s old room.
M: And that’s my fault?
W.B: Well, it sure as hell isn’t mine. I’m just the earthen vessel. You’re what makes it snap.
M: It’s true, I am the the sweetness.
W.B: So where have you been? Ever since you left everything tastes like NutraSweet and crumbles in my hands like sandcastles made of broken alabaster dreams and-
M: Oh good heavens! Just stop! Stop talking!
W.B: You see! I’m like a baked cheezer in the rain. What can I do?
M: Listen, have you ever tried just telling people what you think about stuff. I mean, look around people are constantly spewing their guts about the most idiotic things and their eating it up. Eating it up like the slop pigs they are.
W.B: Now you’re talking! Those stupid pig bastards sitting around eating their bagels and living off cheap graduate school grants. Who do they think they are?
M: Seriously, they wouldn’t know me if I walk up and handed them a business card which clearly states my name and purpose.
W.B: Yeah, fuck everyone!
M: Now that’s awesome
W.B: Really you think so?
M: Oh yeah, it's one of those double entendres deals. Chicks love that shit.

12 Comments:

At 11:04 AM, Blogger Heather said...

beautiful.

 
At 3:26 PM, Blogger Foodie on a Diet said...

Haha. Your muse makes me laugh.

 
At 3:16 PM, Blogger brightereyed, bushiertailed said...

Where'd you get your muse? Was he cheap? Does he get around? Is he white or black?

 
At 3:42 PM, Blogger Working Boy said...

I'm hardly surprised that you know very little about muses, gin bottle, given your probing and elegant papers about subparagraphs in the appendix of a commentary on Aquinas' commentary on Aristotle.

that codlewop screams muse material.

 
At 4:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

codlewop!

 
At 9:31 AM, Blogger brightereyed, bushiertailed said...

"codlewop"
A three act play, by Andrew R. Garrett, now taking Buenos Aires by storm:

ACT ONE:
SETTING: The living room of a small apartment.
guy: I'm so bored and the television is hurting my eyeballs and sockets what should we do.
person: let's go to the bar and get drunk.
guy: (grunts or something)

ACT TWO:
SETTING: A bar.
bartender: hey buddy (while pouring a drink and pointing and smiling and making insinuating gestures to make guy think he really DOES in fact know his name and they're both in on the joke)
guy: hey bartender (giddy, for some reason)
bartender: got anything new for me
guy: nope
other friend guy: now we go to Berlin's
guy: douchebags.

ACT THREE:
SETTING: Berlin's
girls one through four: we won't dance with you
other friend guy: douchebags
guy: douchebags. WHAT?

 
At 10:00 PM, Blogger Adam Sanders said...

I'll probably be coming out to Chicago in the next month or so to visit schools, and would like to see you if possible. I'll be without the wife, and may also be looking for a place to stay...

 
At 8:38 AM, Blogger brightereyed, bushiertailed said...

Adam, do you know a guy up at G.C. Sem. called Mark something or other? He's about 27 and evidently likes rock climbing? I may have need for you to sucker punch his face, but hold off on that for now.

 
At 8:40 AM, Blogger brightereyed, bushiertailed said...

by the way origamist, "like a baked cheezer in the rain" has a certain horrible poetic ring to it. Is it yours, or do I detect the influence of Baudelaire?

 
At 12:43 PM, Blogger Adam Sanders said...

Adam, I know one or two Mark's, I'm not sure if any are into rock climbing. Get back to me with more details, last name, etc., and we may be able to hammer out a contract

 
At 7:05 PM, Blogger brightereyed, bushiertailed said...

yeah that's all I got. Don't worry about it. If it comes to it, I'll probably just show up at GC myself and tear the place apart until I find the bastard.

 
At 4:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

codlewop!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home