Iamthegreatestthingever

I move and shake like the rest of them.

Friday, July 07, 2006

By Way Of Greatness!

let's see....what to say? Oh, here's something: This past week I have been hanging out with all kinds of famous and elite people. Big shots at National Public Radio, lawyers who figure out how old super-rich people can guard their money from their awesome rich children, various non-profit do-gooders, etc. I also ate a pound of cow flesh on the 4th before enjoying suburban fireworks that were completely fine.

This weekend I have big plans to take advantage of some things I've been meaning to take care of. Music and whatnot. I'm also buying a loft condo as I deserve only the finest in warehouse living. Other than that not much is new.

I talked to An Doof Ass for about an hour a while ago. He was drunk as 5 year old and no doubt was chain smoking during the conversation. I told him to straighten up his life but I don't think he heard me as he was vomiting whisky at the time.

************************************

Working Boy: So how's graduate school.
An Doof Ass: Oh it's so awesome. I spend all my time at drunkenings in West Chester.
W.B: For shame, An Doof Ass. Instead, you should take advantage of the great privilege afforded you by graduate school.
A.D.A: Whatever man, I just want to have fun and never worry about anything. You know, live the high life--drink Grey Wolf vodka and smoke Pall Mall cigarettes while scratching lotto tickets in my efficiency apartment somewhere in Buffalo.
W.B: You should seek counseling for your many vices and shortcomings. I say this out of the care and concern that have won me many friendships and the limitless affection of even the most casual of acquaintance.
A.D.A: Forget it! Sure I cry myself to sleep every night due to loneliness and my universally distasteful manner, but I won't change because I know nothing but this low road of physical, moral and emotional depravity.
W.B: I apologize but I must say goodbye. I have sworn an oath to give orphans free haircuts before serving them a homemade Italian feast prepared by some attractive, rich friends of mine who like totally think I'm the funniest guy they know.
A.D.A: What was that? I couldn't hear you as I was cleaning out my ears with a dubious object I found under my soiled couch.

***************************

With that I wish you all a wonderful weekend. I have big plans in the coming weeks and hope to take pictures of my many adventures and post them on the internet as that is some cutting-edge savvy tech stuff that I've gotten in on the ground floor of.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home