Iamthegreatestthingever

I move and shake like the rest of them.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

death becomes you

What is up? Oh boy, things have been busy for me. I’ve recently made some discoveries of free and cheap weekly events that can help my days pass with a clarity and wallet thickness heretofore unknown to my former drinking-self. I’ve also taken up jazz record collecting in an effort to score old, chain smoking hoochies.

In closing, I feel it is important to tell you that I’ve found myself to be a more pessimistic and awesome bastard than usual. This could have something to do with the fucking guard dog at the construction site next door who barks all night. I’m really not a violent person and in fact am very sensitive deep down. But I promise you now--I will kill that dog. I have some anti-freeze in the trunk of my Jaguar and the cover of darkness. And even if caught I predict a kind of hero’s defense from my neighbors who are ravaged by this fucking, fucking doberman. I hate that fucking dog so much.

All in all then things continue, which is to say life is pretty shitty. Cheers!

5 Comments:

At 7:07 PM, Blogger brightereyed, bushiertailed said...

Well to everyone's surprise but my own, APPARENTLY, I didn't get eaten by bears in Alaska, or even mauled a little bit. But I mauled lots of fish and lots of booze. But I didn't fight Tadd even once. Also it rained alot. And I'm quitting my job to go work on a salman boat and live in a hut.

 
At 10:40 AM, Blogger Working Boy said...

you don't have a job to quit.

 
At 6:46 PM, Blogger brightereyed, bushiertailed said...

I rule.

 
At 6:47 PM, Blogger brightereyed, bushiertailed said...

I'm going to buy beer now.

 
At 6:47 PM, Blogger brightereyed, bushiertailed said...

with loose change.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home