Iamthegreatestthingever

I move and shake like the rest of them.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

the man you knew is dead!

So the Twins lost. Big whoop. Who gives a doodle? I’ll tell you what, it was some ride while it lasted. All I can say is that at least I’m not a Notre Dame football fan as they eliminated excitement and potential glory from their year quite early on. At least, we’ll always have September.

In light of my most recent obsession falling by the way side, I've decided to take up decency as my new major interest. On the agenda? A sensible dinner made up of various colored vegetables and a fillet of fish with all it’s omega-3 goodness. Then I’ll watch one of the two television programs in which I indulge during the week and follow that with 2 hours of reading, half an hour of journaling and 15 minutes of light clerical before a sensible bedtime.

3 Comments:

At 10:29 AM, Blogger allan said...

Any advice on where I can buy some sensible slacks that are both comfortable yet stylish?

 
At 10:29 AM, Blogger allan said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:04 AM, Blogger Working Boy said...

Gentlemen:

When I was piss wasted Monday afternoon I realized I needed to reinvent myself for future glory and memoray retention.

That said, Allan, you should come to Chicago. we'll go to Brooks and have martinis at the Drake. Tad and Adam, you guys can fight in the alley behind my apartment for our entertainment.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home