Iamthegreatestthingever

I move and shake like the rest of them.

Friday, October 27, 2006

Orange Marmelade!

Here’s the deal. Every couple of months my job actually requires immense amounts of work. I am currently in one of those immense amount stages. It’s cool and all but it really limits my ability to be an internet God. This is as hard for me and it is for you. After all, judging by the comments left here the only people reading this slop are one extremely sad sack bastard (an doof ass) and allen. While allen has lots of serious ambitions, sexy college coeds and doctor status, An Doof Ass has absolutely nothing in his life, but this blog (see his myriad and scitzophrenic comments) and I feel a responsibiilty to keep him off the ledge. Well, maybe not off the ledge, but at least from actually jumping. I mean, the guy owes me 10 dollars and I’ll be damned if I let him kill himself before paying off his debt.
Added to this is the reality that I have been horribly sick, watching the World Series and battling off a severe bout of emotional darkness and car explosions. My life blows right now and the last thing I want to do is give An Doof Ass anything to feel good about. He just doesn’t deserve it. So without further ado. I return, slaying stuff.
*************************************************
An Doof Ass: you’ve lost your edge working boy, you’re washed up.
Working Boy: Fuck you douche! I’ll never be washed up so long as you’re alive and downloading female singer songwriters off of itunes at 9:15 on a Friday night.
A.D.A: argh! My most prevelant and well known character flaw! Have mercy on me oh great Working Boy.
*****************************************
Working Boy: No one can stop me.
Job Monster: Give me your soul.
W.B: I’ll think about it! But just so you know I’m calling in sick a lot, even when I’m not!
************************************
Home Monster: Cook me food and wash the dishes!
Working Boy: I’m happy to anything you want!
H.M: Shut up and go buy my brands.
*************************************
Old Chums: You’re angry more often and always tired.
W.B: I work for a living and have all my money tied up in the markets. When you get a real job you’ll be angry and tire too!
O.C: No way man, we’re keeping it real.
W.B: You all suck and have no futures that were not already written the second you step into your institutions. The world is my oyster and I’ll pretend you never existed when i hit it big!
O.C: Yeah, well, until then we’re demanding you buy us drinks because you’re the one with a job.
W.B: I refuse! Please stay up all night talking to me about old times anyway!
***************************************
Well that was unpleasant. In other news, An Doof Ass is in Chicagoland. Rumor has it he has returned to buy "new" clothes at some of Chicago’s finer thrift stores and go to a crazy Halloween party that his little sister is throwing. While neither of these two things are in themselves lame and pathetic, the combination of them makes him more lame and pathetic than we can ever know.

5 Comments:

At 1:16 PM, Blogger allan said...

andy you seem tense...i hope everything is alright at home

 
At 1:46 PM, Blogger Adam Sanders said...

Speaking of old times, about three years ago exactly, Alla(e)n was darting about, a light-absorbing creature of the night, making lairs behind dumpsters and celebrating darkness.

 
At 8:34 AM, Blogger Working Boy said...

and now he's cutting people open. goth sellout? or true believer? you make the call.

 
At 3:01 PM, Blogger brightereyed, bushiertailed said...

Ooh, interesting question. I don't know. Does he still dart about at night?

 
At 8:04 PM, Blogger allan said...

fond memories old chums, fond memories

 

Post a Comment

<< Home