Iamthegreatestthingever

I move and shake like the rest of them.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

CREST FALLEN!

Hello Holiday revelers! Wow, what a great time of year. Spending hours shopping for gifts that you won’t even see opened. Watching your car breakdown after a long road trip. It’s enough to make a man pick up drinking again. Of course, that man isn’t me as I am neither a man nor a much of a drinker these days. You see, after a few unfortunate run-ins with horrible sickness and horrible drunks my pallette has turned towards the more refined distillations such as ginko biblo and various color-coded teas. All which taste like garabage and make me twitchy and crabby. But I think that’s just a natural-side effect to a healthy lifestyle. I love it!

In other news, I hope An Doof Ass is back from Belgium and full of tales of oysters and Goulios smoking Euro-trash sex kittens. After all, he owes it to his vast and devoted readership.

6 Comments:

At 12:42 PM, Blogger brightereyed, bushiertailed said...

yeah about that actually, I took lots of pictures the first morning I got there, but spent the next few days mostly too drunk to remember to photograph anything, and in my few moments of sobriety I was too scared I'd lose my camera if I took it out and then got drunk again. So, yes to the European sex kittens, but no I don't have any photos of them. You'll just have to imagine.

 
At 1:41 PM, Blogger Working Boy said...

curse those tawdry kittens always having to be imagined in sober daylight, it's enough to drive a man back to the bottle, of ginseng tablets.

 
At 6:04 PM, Blogger brightereyed, bushiertailed said...

Belgian beer has the perfect alcohol content for drinking - alcoholic enough that you don't have to swill down enormous shitloads of it, but not so much that you lose control and wind up fighting Irishmen. Anyway, getting in a fight with a Belgian isn't something to worry about. The funniest night was when we were with these two chicks, one buxom, American and bi-sexual, the other cute, Canadian and curious. Shane and I had a bit of a thing for both of them I guess. But to our consternation, they went home together, and, presumably, lezzed out.

 
At 8:54 PM, Blogger Working Boy said...

That could be a passage right out of Percy, all you'd have to do is work in some line mocking Episcopals.

 
At 9:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

boobies!

 
At 1:27 PM, Blogger brightereyed, bushiertailed said...

you said it, anonymous! boobies it is!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home