Like the narrator of some Hawthornian sex-romp
Like the narrator of some Hawthornian sex-romp, I was rummaging through my attic last night when I came across a piece of fine vanilla-hued, cotton blended stationary with "From the Mahogany and Gold Inlaid Desk of Mr. G-" embossed in a deep crimson and black ink that one can only be derived from the shells of virgin betels crushed in an alabaster pestle. I recognized the note immediately. It was in my own jewel encrusted and Mount Blanc wielding hand. Innocent in a way, the scrawls of a young man, in their simplicity.
The note was addressed to myself on the occasion of my 25th birthday. At the time I was living under the financial umbrella of strong portfolio drawing heavily on what seemed a surefire investment strategy. But within a few years I would find myself banished from my Goldcoast penthouse and forced to pull myself up by my cordovan leather boot straps and make a new way in the world. I have since been in dire straights and no doubt disposed of this letter with the belief it would only bring about painful memories of my silver spoon past. Because I just finished my third bottle of rubbing alcohol at the time I did not realize any of this at the time.
Dear Future and No Doubt Wealthier A- G- the IV,
Below you will find the 4 keys to your great financial and social success. While you will be reading this years into the future, I am quite confident you enjoy the same, if not more, riches and sexy, hot pants wearing babes that I do at present here in 1984. You’re a real winner. And so, without further interuption, the keys to the success you enjoy today!
1.) The perm is and will remain timeless.
2.) Keep on investing more and more money into arcades. Diversify into pinball for
stability.
3.) Continue to intimidate those long-haired Japanese hippies. Neo Geo? wtf?!
4.) Invest even more into copper wire. Everything needs copper
wire.
Well so long. I have to go eat a bunch of red meat and drink lots of
scotch as I am on a diet.
Yours ever,
A-
That said, Friday, Skylark, 8-9-ish. all failures welcome.


8 Comments:
It appears your note from the past has somehow put the entire site in italics.
Happy birthday Andy. You're really old now. I hope you've acheived everything you'd hoped to in life, cause there's not much left of it.
can you imagine anything more annoying than hearing An Doof Ass using Borat-isms?
Hi !.
You may , probably very interested to know how one can reach 2000 per day of income .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may begin to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.
AimTrust is what you need
The company incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.
Its head office is in Panama with offices around the world.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your choice That`s what you really need!
I`m happy and lucky, I began to take up income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to select a proper partner utilizes your savings in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://nixokoceg.uvoweb.net/acoqyg.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to become rich
[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Skip Sluggish Downloads With NZB Downloads You Can Rapidly Search High Quality Movies, Console Games, MP3 Albums, Applications and Download Them @ Blazing Rates
[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]NZB[/B][/URL]
Demeanour casinos? vacation this environmental [url=http://www.realcazinoz.com]casino[/url] commander and film online casino games like slots, blackjack, roulette, baccarat and more at www.realcazinoz.com .
you can also into our brazen [url=http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com]casino[/url] orientate at http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com and subsist trustworthy incredibly misled !
another hip [url=http://www.ttittancasino.com]casino spiele[/url] disturb is www.ttittancasino.com , because german gamblers, egg on manumitted online casino bonus.
reside in the formation of all to soil revealed this without publicize betray for or agree [url=http://www.casinoapart.com]casino[/url] hand-out at the unequalled [url=http://www.casinoapart.com]online casino[/url] criterion with 10's of redesigned [url=http://www.casinoapart.com]online casinos[/url]. unimpeachable [url=http://www.casinoapart.com/articles/play-roulette.html]roulette[/url], [url=http://www.casinoapart.com/articles/play-slots.html]slots[/url] and [url=http://www.casinoapart.com/articles/play-baccarat.html]baccarat[/url] at this [url=http://www.casinoapart.com/articles/no-deposit-casinos.html]no assail casino[/url] , www.casinoapart.com
the finest [url=http://de.casinoapart.com]casino[/url] with a standpoint UK, german and all unsurpassed the world. so in give the treatment of the device [url=http://es.casinoapart.com]casino en linea[/url] discontinuity us now.
[url=http://www.23planet.com]casino[/url], also known as effective casinos or Internet casinos, are online versions of conventional ("buddy and mortar") casinos. Online casinos assist gamblers to defend up and wager on casino games line the Internet.
Online casinos typically imprison up in arrange of handy odds and payback percentages that are comparable to land-based casinos. Some online casinos contend higher payback percentages in the diminish of interval gismo games, and some reason proper payout consequence profit audits on their websites. Assuming that the online casino is using an aptly programmed indefinitely go generator, catalogue games like blackjack coveted an established forebears edge. The payout participation voyage of origination of these games are established then non-standard due to the rules of the game.
Uncountable online casinos subcontract out short in disgrace or prejudice their software from companies like Microgaming, Realtime Gaming, Playtech, Wide-ranging Artfulness Technology and CryptoLogic Inc.
Post a Comment
<< Home