Iamthegreatestthingever

I move and shake like the rest of them.

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Through THE LooKIng glAss!

Agent: You know you really didn’t milk the New Year like you could have.
Working Boy: What do you mean?
A: Well, you didn’t publish any of the salacious details of your New Year’s Eve parties or do a "best of 2006" or even one of those top 10 resolutions or something.
W.B.: Those are all pretty lame ideas.
A: But guaranteed crowd pleasers.
W.B.: Haven’t had one of those in a while.
A: It’s true. Why is that?
W.B: I guess because I built my reputation on being an outsider. You know, the rakish gentleman who does what he wants, consequences be damned.
A: You were a real bad ass.
W.B: Indeed. But after the fame, drugs and various sexy scandals I lost my edge, my ‘street cred.’
A: You can get it back, it’s time to get back on top. Make it your New Year’s resolution.
W.B: But I already have a resolution.
A: What is it?
W.B: To eat more oysters.
A: That’s a damn good one, you’re a king among men.
W.B: Really?
A: You’re tops, a real winner.
W.B: Thanks my man. You know there are few things as wonderful as a yes man.
A: You couldn’t be more right.
W.B: You’re worth every penny.
A: Yeah, and speaking of that...
W.B: Yup, every penny.
A: I need to get paid.
W.B: What are you talking about?
A: I need you to pay me my fees.
W.B: But why should I pay you? You’re just a G.I. Joe that I talk to when I’m feeling down. I even give you your funny faux-French voice.
A:
Pay me or-
W.B: Or what?! You don’t even have a gun.
A: Well, I would if some hadn’t flushed it down the toilet during that aquatic rescue of Princes Hot -n-Sexy last week.
W.B: Hey, you were lucky to make it out of there alive. You should thank me.

A: Yeah, well there’s one thing you’re forgetting.
W.B: Oh yeah, what’s that?
A: My many grenades sensibly located right here on my cargo pants! And don’t think I won’t use ‘em!

W.B: You wouldn’t dare.
A: Watch me. (moves toward grenades)
W.B: Hey, man, stay cool, don’t do anything crazy.
A: Yeah, I wouldn’t want to do anything crazy. (makes crazy)
W.B: Shit put it down, put it down.

Wife: What’s going on in there?!

A: Say "nothing" or else
W.B: Um, nothing dear, nothing at all.

W: There better not be and quit talking in that stupid voice of yours, it’s getting out of hand.

A: Okay now slowly reach for your wallet.

W: Yup, that’s the one. Now shut up! My soaps are on.

W.B: How much do you want?
A: All of it.
W.B: I’ve only got four dollars.
A: That’s it? What’s wrong with you.
W.B: Yeah, well, you know with fuel prices and all.
A: Just hand it over.
W.B: Okay, here you go.
A: That’s better, you know you’re really not so bad.
W.B: Thanks, my man.
A: A real player, that’s what you are.

W: I said shut up!

3 Comments:

At 5:59 PM, Blogger Adam Sanders said...

Yes! I get to leave the first comment on what is possibly my favorite post on this blog so far.

 
At 3:01 PM, Blogger Working Boy said...

thanks but you obviously never read the Jan 'O6 entry entitled: An Doof Ass: Memories! combined with the comments? oh man..

 
At 3:10 PM, Blogger allan said...

why don't you tell that asian wife of yours to shut up

 

Post a Comment

<< Home