Iamthegreatestthingever

I move and shake like the rest of them.

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Do You Smell Somethin?

Well, it's that time of the year again. You guessed it.... Fiesta Del Sol which is more commonly referred to as the Mexican Sun Worship holiday. During FDS, Mexicans get really drunk off of firewater and run around in native deerskin moccasins all the while worshiping a “sun god” they call "Sol."

During this pagan affair, I don my top hat and darken the doorway of my local alchemist’s shop for a pinch of cocaine. After that it is off to the public house. Once at The Royal Arms of Our Lady the Queen Mother, I dab my lips with my embossed handkerchief and adjust my monocle while talking philosophy, politics, and religion over brandies with the neighborhood constable....

2 Comments:

At 3:18 PM, Blogger Heather said...

good work on the posts today, my friend

 
At 3:27 PM, Blogger Working Boy said...

where the hell are you posting from Heather? and thank you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home