Why am I telling you this? Because you're such a great Pal
There has been a blog-astrophe. Old Man No Furniture has railed against InnocentonSaturday for some awfully unclear reason. If you want to read his very hurtful and unfair jeremiad against ol'Sat you can here, but read at your own risk, it's not pretty, only hurtful, very hurtful, towards me, Andy G.
Yet, I am not without charity and love for Strabismus (he is after all striking out in blind anger and one can't help but feel bad for someone in that position.) So I will take the high ground and apologize to him.
Dear Slanger,
I'm sorry I love hearing from you. I'm sorry that your input and stories mean so much to me that I can't help but be hurt when I don't hear from you. I'm sorry that, in my pain and disappointment, I sometimes encourage you to write so that I may bask in your profundity. I'm sorry that I consider you such a good friend.
Repentantly yours,
Cigarrettbreathe
I think it is completely fair to say Strabimeanie tries to stab me in the back when I’m just trying hug him "Hello." I’m used to it by now so don’t feel bad for me, just pray for Strabs and his anger issues. I know deep down he’s a good person, somewhere, deep down, probably pretty deep down, because he’s mean, like pretty mean, but I still consider him a friend, because I’m nice, patient and nice, a lot so, seriously. Let's just hug it out of him....


4 Comments:
The way I see it Slanger, Joe doesn't read our blogs and doesn't really care....I say we turn our creative hatred upon Joe exclusively, that way when he finally does read one of our blogs he will be overcome with remorse for having never stayed in touch with his old pals
In other words, let's both stab joe in the back..at the same time with different but equally sharp knives...
Slanger, do you really want to introduce chaos into our very well organized relationships?
you guys are gay.
Post a Comment
<< Home