Iamthegreatestthingever

I move and shake like the rest of them.

Thursday, July 21, 2005

I travel the 7 seas

Tonight, I go to Italy to wine and dine...also, this Sunday we're going to try to get a picnic together at the beach...any and all are welcome...

9 Comments:

At 3:40 PM, Blogger Working Boy said...

D.S. I bought the 2nd Hold Steady record

 
At 7:26 AM, Blogger Heather said...

its not a race

 
At 7:37 AM, Blogger Heather said...

It may be too hot even for the beach, but certain.y some sort of get together can happen whether in the AC or th hot breeze beach... cause Andy, you dont even swim. you need some swimming trunks

 
At 8:19 AM, Blogger Working Boy said...

peter, dinnner at the Olive Garden next to the Staples Superstore and Petco doesn't count as going to Italy...

 
At 8:46 AM, Blogger Heather said...

I think he is talking about the hold steady cd, but I am sure you know that and good call

 
At 11:22 AM, Blogger Working Boy said...

I didn't technically buy it, my boss gave his copy to burn....

 
At 11:39 AM, Blogger Heather said...

who cares who had it first... if go that way for the cool contest.. Andy's boss would be beating you... on second thought, that makes sense.. He is the coolest.

 
At 11:47 AM, Blogger Working Boy said...

I wasn't competing in a contest and neither was Peter so quit your lame talk Lubansk...

 
At 11:51 AM, Blogger Heather said...

read the above posts...someone was competing. I didnt say that you were. so quit your lameness and stop calling me lubansk

 

Post a Comment

<< Home