Iamthegreatestthingever

I move and shake like the rest of them.

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Open it up!

So I am now recovered from the weekend. I slept me about 10 hours last night and woke up ready for work and what the day may bring. One of my first objectives tonight will be to go the Skylark and see if I'm still welcome there…

Arkansisainsns are a tricky species. You bring them to your neighborhood bar and before you know it your months of hard work drinking there pay off by them getting completely bombed off your bartenders hospitality and then, thinking it the bathroom, pissing in a former an Doof Asses room. Add to this the bitch waitress "Ophelia" who sucks as a waitress and bitched us out for leaving a terrible tip for terrible service (can you see the connection?). Fuck her! From now on, I drink at the bar or stand at the bar or refuse to have her as a waitress and wait for Derek or the old guy with all the tattoos.

I would like to also say that dancing in a small tent for over an hour in easily 105 degrees is never never never a bad decision. Thank goodness I am a married man otherwise I might not have made it out of that tent with my virginity intact. Also, everyone must listen to The Hold Steady. Dresanen, I would also like to believe you would enjoy Deerhoof.

One more thing, I seem to think a certain an Doof Ass has left, surprise (!), the country to suck the marrow from the bones of another 3rd world. I believe an D.A. is visiting the Dominican Republic with his "family" (here one can justly ask what "family" could possibly mean to such a vagabond), but I know his addiction to tobacco and sugar cane rum are too strong to keep him from the back alleys of any place he finds himself. No doubt, the Wood's are in for a surprise when they find their "son" half naked, punched out in some gutter with a broken cigarette in his lips and his right hand firmly gripping a brown bottle with Rum written on it, in crayon...

3 Comments:

At 9:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who did Hold Steady sleep with to book such a fine show as Conan? -DS

 
At 8:17 AM, Blogger Working Boy said...

Slanger, you and I both know that the hold steady rule and your opinion of them is ill founded.

 
At 8:07 AM, Blogger Working Boy said...

Bredemeier you can't say anything about long blog entries or drunkeness...shame on you...Slanger is obviously lonely and scared...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home