Iamthegreatestthingever

I move and shake like the rest of them.

Monday, July 18, 2005

Learning from my mistakes

I didn't get sunburn and I was never too drunk to enjoy myself completely. That said, Intonation Music Fest on Sunday was fucking great. The Hold Steady and Deerhoof kicked so much ass I had to lay on the blanket and just listen the Wrens kick it. The 10 hour day flew by and when you dance your body to death for an hour and half with two super swingers such as Peter B. and Eric Singley you have to know you've pulled off a decent time.

I'm honestly just trying to make it through till four o'clock so I can go home and go to bed. My prayers go out to Dresanen, hope you're back on your feet (Also, is the new Potter any good?).

7 Comments:

At 11:51 AM, Blogger allan said...

hay man...yeah potter was good. i liked the ending especially. feeling better now. glad to hear it was a good time.

 
At 1:37 PM, Blogger Working Boy said...

glad your back on your feet and I'm looking forward to gourging on Potter right quick...

 
At 4:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So did 'Slanger' and 'Joe' come to the festival this weekend? Did they have a good time?

 
At 12:37 PM, Blogger Working Boy said...

yeah, slanger and joe came and I think they had a good time for the most part. One thing you have to understand is that they complain all the time about everything so you have to be able to seperate the wheat from the chaff as it were.

 
At 8:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did have a good time, Andy. I thought YOU were anonymous, but your response to anonymous suggests otherwise. My only real complaint is that I would have liked to have spent more time with just you and Joe doing what the kingdom used to do when the kingdom had no friends. But I understand you had lots of scenes to work and I think you've some clever friends whose mostly welcoming presence I really appreciated. Plus I saw my brother. Hopefully we can get a camping trip together and do what the kingdom does best: making fun of the people we wish we were. - DS

 
At 11:11 PM, Blogger Heather said...

I was worried about you guys. I wanted everyone to have a great time.(andy felt the same way of course- we get worried about that sort of thing)And I'm sorry, Slanger if you thought otherwise. I just wanted everyone (especially meaning you) to have fun. I know there were lots of people around and all, but think we all made the most of it.

 
At 12:27 PM, Blogger Working Boy said...

Peter thanks for the righteous comment, you are truly a narly chav

 

Post a Comment

<< Home