The Collapsable CountDown
Today is 7-25-2005. A week from this day, 7-25-2005, will be 8-01-2005. 8-01-2005 will mark my one-year anniversary in big city politics. What do I have to show for this year? Well, I'm not entirely sure, but I believe something. This week will mark an introspective turn here on NoononSat....Don't worry not introspective in any fucking-terrible-shitty-Russian-author-who-is-terrible-and-sucks kind of way, but in a Cigarrettbreathe kind of way. Stories abound, there are many players, there's An DoofAss, there's Pinky, there's books, booze, women, theft, drugs, rock-n-roll, broken promises, stolen razors, swollen lips, hours and hours of ALIAS, gang bangers, apartments, miscommunications, broken hearts, a terrible terrible Halloween party (An DoofAss you still owe me something for my trouble, on top of your delinquent phone payments), snow, talk of funerals, and the Skylark...There's probably more...I need to start figuring this all out...


5 Comments:
Memories are a lusty concoction for the stronghearted.
D.S. what do you mean by 'early period' etc...and as far as Danny returning your call, I'll put the screws to him...although, you have to remember he is an infinitely different scene than Joe, you and me.
as for the picture just go under your profile and select add a picture, I just added one from an internet site, the famous Wittensteinian duckrabbit...
I'm looking at you Pete.
oh, yeah I forgot about that...I've been more convicted today about my promise to make this a blog of half truths and deception. I've lost sight of my real goals...or have I?
Post a Comment
<< Home