Cigars in Greece
Tonight I might take a bus to Greece. I'll buy a cigar and play backgammon on the sidewalks and talk about the old country. Maybe I'll stop by Italy for its best Italian Ice on Polk, then to Chicago for some dancing in the park and midnight chess and on to Mexico and a 24 hour tacqueria and an ochata.
Last night, Italy was in full form. Heather and I met up with some Irish friends and went to the heart of a small little town. We ate dinner at a quaint little mom and pop store with great pasta and sandwhiches then we strolled down the walk to the gellatto stand. With various outrageous flavors in hand, we sat at a sidewalk table surrounded by old italians gossiping and chewing on cigars while their little dogs ran around the tables (Cinnamon was particularly cute and well behaved). We cut through Poland on the way home, but didn't stop...too tired...


3 Comments:
I talked about the cinnamon plots on my blog.
D.S.- you need to post something on your blog. We all want to see it. Dont worry blogger isnt creepy like myspace.
You should call Shawn and hang out with her
I'm crabby I don't know why, just am...nothing to worry about....
Post a Comment
<< Home