Iamthegreatestthingever

I move and shake like the rest of them.

Friday, September 09, 2005

From the Desk of a Working Boy: Weekend Mercies

Listen, I've got a shot tonight of actually having some fun. I'm planning on hitting two show's that should kick ass. the first will so without question. Frog Eye is opening for the very terrible band Xiu Xiu, but The Frog should overpower me with lyrical gems like "drink the sun's blood in cups," "mastication we hate the front lines," and, my personal favorite, "I slept with the queen, the lights were on the bed was clean." Moving on, F.E. should be done by about 10 thus giving me ample time to make it Schubas for the Catfish Haven record release party with Stag Party opening. Just so you know, I'll probably do lots of drugs tonight and get like 25 to 50 sets of digits from short black haired babes. Ergo W.B. has spent the day just kind of chillin' and practicing his "cool" and "uncool cool" concert faces and eye rolling. sweet.

p.s. what does "ergo" mean?

4 Comments:

At 1:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 3:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ergo="Shirtless, toothless, and with hardly a modicum of self-respect comma"

 
At 3:44 PM, Blogger Adam Sanders said...

it's a kind of waffle

 
At 11:50 AM, Blogger Working Boy said...

Ah, Frog Eyes...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home