Iamthegreatestthingever

I move and shake like the rest of them.

Monday, August 29, 2005

Weekend Bends!

FRIDAY:
This weekend was rather uneventful. On Friday night the Mrs. and I hung out with the Richard and Andi Burrell. We ate buffalo wings and washed them down with a reasonable two pitchers at CJ’s and a couple of games of pool. Not to bore you with the details of the night, but let’s just say roughnecks are better pool players than those of us who enjoy a fruitful discussion of IPO’s and good Thai restaurants.

SATURDAY:
I decided early that morning to spend the day drinking at home with the shades drawn. In preparation I bought some beer, smokes, and checked out two movies from the library. In all honesty I can’t remember much after that. I remember sitting down on the couch, Red Dog in hand, around 2:30 to watch a History Channel documentary on a group of MIT students who used mathstuff to win at blackjack, and the next thing I know I was half-naked in a pile of bricks on 45th and Morgan with a bloody knee, a handful of hair, and a tattoo on my chest of two large breasted mermaids who seem pretty into each other. By the time I made it home, Heather was passed out on the kitchen floor with a cigarrett burning a hole in her Guns-N-Roses t-shirt and two large breasted mermen tattooed on her forearms. I’m offering a free peek at my tattoo to anyone who can provide information about that afternoon’s events.

SUNDAY:
The day was spent at BBQ in Bridgeport with some close friends. Heather wore a long sleeved shirt, I ate too much.

1 Comments:

At 5:43 PM, Blogger Heather said...

I wore that yellowish tank top you like.. I dont have any such tattoo yet...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home