Iamthegreatestthingever

I move and shake like the rest of them.

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

<<<-KICK IT->>>

Monday's are always bummers; but Tuesday's are a cup (or Nalgene depending on one's scene) full of sunshine. Twins/Sox tonight, oh yes. The O'Connell boys, the Burrell's, and nice weather will all kick it tonight. It will be blast; unless we are attacked by The Bridgeport Irish. We stand out at "The Joan" because of our clean fingernails, healthy gums, and penny loafers.

Moving on, I am under the impression Adam Wood is back in the United States. If anyone can verify or negatify this I would be greatly appreciative. In other words, I need to know if I should change the locks on my door.

2 Comments:

At 3:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.freewebs.com/duloxetine-online/]buy duloxetine
[/url] cymbalta yawning
cymbalta uses
duloxetine dosage anxiety

 
At 7:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://biaxin-buy.webs.com/ clarithromycin 250 mg
http://sustiva-efavirenz.webs.com/ buy Efavirenz 600 mg
http://asacol-mesalamine.webs.com/ asacol 800 mg compresse
http://www.freewebs.com/pentasa-mesalamine/ lialda buy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home