titilating and niggardly wrought
Sometimes working boys get carried away. Sometimes working boys think Thursday’s are Friday’s and drink accordingly. This working boy is exhausted…
In a moment or two you will know
exactly where you are
on which side the door,
your wallet, your shoes,
and what today you’ll have to do.
Cities each have a kind of light
a color even,
or set of undertones
determined by the river or hills
as well as by the stone
of their countless buildings.
I cannot yet recall what city this is I’m in.
-August Kleinzahler.
Fuck you guys, I’m tired. I was up till all damn hours drinkin’ and thinkin’ for Eric’s impromptu birthday party. When such things occur, the next day is all ready cashed in. I’m cashed in.


1 Comments:
http://hermessale.finniwolf.com south other store Louis Vuitton skill mum gifted captain have temperature louis vuitton sac hermes sale Scot wallet louis vuitton after eleven practical kick beat running water punish deaf http://124.128.63.248/zsg//forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=2120439&extra=
http://forum.bakimlihayat.com/showthread.php?p=357804
http://hengshui.207.conn.in/bbs/home.php?mod=space&uid=171051&do=blog&id=70057
http://bbs.haolianluo.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=788643&do=blog&id=2104830
http://td.transn.net/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=2750121&extra=
http://bbs.51bbmm.com/viewthread.php?tid=835766&extra=
Post a Comment
<< Home