Iamthegreatestthingever

I move and shake like the rest of them.

Monday, August 01, 2005

Postmetaphorical importance

So Fiesta Del Sol was a great time. On the way down to Cermak on Friday night, Richard, Heather and I stopped to watch a kids ball game in Dvorak Park. It was a good time, but somekind of gang related activity occurred and everyone started running out of the stands, and the kids ran to infield and got in a big pile on the ground covering their heads. So we decided to leave that scene and get down to the party. The fiesta was really great for a couple of reasons.

1.) I was giant amongst the Mexicans
2.) Lots of carnies
3.) loosing seven dollars trying to break beer bottles
4.) Mexican music
5.) free bubble gum

Then to the Lark where a certain Tipwhore cow was our "service." she conitnued to earn her reputation as worst waitress in the Skylark [I don't know why she continues to wait on us, we never leave her good money.] She really is a cow [interstingly, that terrible waitress cow, is one of An Doof Ass's major sweatie pies. An Doof Ass has terrible taste in women, as evidenced by the grazing bovine of his affection. Doof Ass you need to get your life together...].

4 Comments:

At 1:57 PM, Blogger Heather said...

I wish I hadn't though that bubblegum was poison. I might have enjoyed it as much as you and Richard.

 
At 8:12 AM, Blogger Working Boy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9:31 AM, Blogger Working Boy said...

When will Jude learn that hot bitches such as himself should never get married. He's too good looking and famous to be wasted on just one woman.

 
At 1:16 PM, Blogger Working Boy said...

also, I wish the best as your computer is being "fixed"...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home