That right ain't shit
What the fuck? Listen, shit needs to get done and that’s what I intend to see happen. For one, An Doof Ass owes me some serious scratch. Lord knows he probably doesn't have anything to his name but liquor stench and yellow fingertips, but I won't let that stop me from collecting. If anyone sees him make sure he knows I know that he knows that he owes me money. He's a real skinflint that Liquor Stench.
Moving on...I remember a real swingin' cat from my college days, let's call him...Jackson..Now Jackson was a real jackson and was big in the noise punk scene back in the day. Yet, after college was over, he all but disappeared. The reason? He moved back into his parent's place in suburban Chicago (this is not Number 5, 5 being the lowest, Bredemeier, but the similarities are striking). To make a long story short, we ran into each other at an after-party a couple of days ago and caught up (he's now doing the graduate school thing). During that time I found out he was out of his parent's place. The major reason? It had nothing to do with now being financially secure or even having his life together. Instead, his only reason for moving out was simple….He said: I was becoming creepy….Why? because he had been living with his parents for too long. I understood.


2 Comments:
hey, does grady still live with his parents?
nope...he's a big boy!
Post a Comment
<< Home