Sore Loser!
Longest baseball game ever, but nonetheless a lot of fun. During the game, I ate enough sunflower seeds to kill a hypertensive wo/man. My cheeks are shriveled like old leather and my tongue can only discerne the subtle nuiansces between sunflower seed, sunflower shell, and salt. The baseballers played an excellent couple of rounds and a couple quite poorly. The Twins won, which doesn't mean much.
But enough of that the big news of the day is two fold. Firstly, Adam Wood has returned to the Middle West for one short week before leaving next Friday for New York City. I for one welcome his return and wish him the best of luck on his upcoming fishing trip.
Secondly, this weekend ushers in the the arrival of Chicago's newest swingers, the Lawndale Crowd. Shunning suburban ambivalence, pipedreams, and mom's cooking, these ambitious travelers will set down camp this Saturday the 19th. I’m excited for the “getting away from the wife” potential they offer cloistered cool guys and their proximity to Don Urbano.
*Update Headlines*
Hoods stole my one ripening tomato, their lust for the tomatillo knows no bounds.
You can buy drugs in front of the Trebol.
I do dishes everyday but there's always dirty dishes.
I'm really tired.
Adam Wood owes me money.


2 Comments:
Love the slice of life posts you write. Want to know more about the drug scene on the southside.
yeah, me too.
Post a Comment
<< Home