chunky soup!
Hungry for a slice of the exciting world of evangelical divinity training? of course not! but check out chunky soup for the poor bastard's sake anyway.
I move and shake like the rest of them.
Hungry for a slice of the exciting world of evangelical divinity training? of course not! but check out chunky soup for the poor bastard's sake anyway.
6 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Alan - you in?
That sounds good to me, you know, being an east-coaster has really helped balance my perspective. It's as if the rest of the country doesn't really matter that much, or even exist for that matter. Us nor'easterners have bitter winters, aye, but we're hardy folk with fire in our eyes and steel in our souls . . . our sophistication knows no bounds but the Mason Dixon line and western Pennsylvania. Wood, I will meet you in NYC any time, and if you ever have a hankering to see what life is like in the "land 'o' a thousand gay marriages" and "free stem cells for all," let me know and I will show you a good time.
I say we go puke on Wood's floors in the Bronx and leave the mess for him to clean up...sound good?
you can take the farm boy out of iowa but you can't take the iowa out of the farm boy.
Peter, isn't chunky soup what you eat when your mom isn't there to cook your 23-year-old-live-at-home-ass a meal?
Post a Comment
<< Home