It's a tricky species
Dear Faithful Reader:
My addiction to high stakes gambling is on the wane. As of Saturday my days of roulette success resemble my ability to appease my wife's wrath. Oh cruel twist of fate that led poor Andy, Adam, Tad and Richard to the twisting table and its temptress of tumble. While Adam, like a 79 year old chain-smoking blue hair, whittled away his 10 minutes of excitement (and 10 dollars) arm-in-arm with the the 25 cent slots, I could only be appeased by real excitement. With gallant Tad Lindsey on my right we commenced to take on the roulette table like a 30 rack and a baked potao. Unlike beer and carbohydrates however the table left us cold and wanting when, after 5 minutes, our stacks had diminished to nothing like our reason for being in that loud cramped fishbowl of debauched. Some have said perhaps this will be the end of my gambling days. To them I say I simply went in with too little money and too few cigarettes.


5 Comments:
Hey Andy...who do you think is cooler? Your friends or Heather's friends? In my opinion, your friends are a lot cooler than Heather's friends, though I haven't met them so I can't say for sure. Please let me know what you think.
Dresanen, let me just tell you a few things about Heather's friends....
Number 1, the guys wear womens jeans because they fit better. Number 2, they either live with their parents or still receive an allowance from them. Number 3, remeber Peter's red underchin beard? They grow those. Number 4, they are not smart nor funny just lazy. Number 5, they are from little rock. Jill however is cool. As of now I don't think any of Heather's douche friends are coming but if they do you will know them by the traits laid out here, and the smell.
My friends...Number 1, they have jobs and don't live with their parents. Number 2, they've had job since they were 15. Number 3, One gambles even though he can’t afford it and the other believes he is currently suffering from panic attacks. Number 4, they don’t trust each other but nonetheless consider themselves close. Need I say more? If you come down Friday afternoon hopefully they will both be in town and the four of us can grab lunch at Wendy’s in the Loop. Of course, they will both insist I pay for their meals because of my steady employment. I will say no.
I have another question. Do you think it's safe if I use my blog or your blog to talk trash about Graham or Adam Sanders? Those guys really tick me off sometimes...it would be nice to talk about them and have an appreciative ear. I just don't want them to read what I am saying about them. So do you think it's safe?
I like andy's friends from home a lot.. and they are his close friends. I have many friends from home and they do have jobs and dont live with their parents but it makes andy feel good to put them down so he can feel better about himself and his friends. and Jill tops out the coolest of all cool.. way cooler than Joe and slanger could ever be
I myself haven't given either of them blog info. And besides what is a blog if not something that comes back to bite you in the ass. that said, I say we use Peter's blog as the place for slander.
Post a Comment
<< Home