Iamthegreatestthingever

I move and shake like the rest of them.

Thursday, June 30, 2005

How much is that puppy in the window?

So my wife now has a bloggy. that's cool, she has an interesting post on Pilsen. Check it out through my second successful link creation "How much is that puppy in the window?" Cheers to Dresanen for his link to her site, otherwise I would have not known it existed.

4 Comments:

At 10:43 AM, Blogger Heather said...

I did leave you a comment to check it out.. Dresnan did. He's got a better handle on the the blog scene.

 
At 10:44 AM, Blogger allan said...

How do I hacked internet?

 
At 11:05 AM, Blogger Heather said...

hey andy,
did you see that moorhead guy who got busted for porn? Was he a high school friend? creepy...
Good monopoly money story.

 
At 1:25 PM, Blogger Working Boy said...

Internet hacking is a tricky species my young apprentance....also, how come your blog is so much cooler than my own?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home