Iamthegreatestthingever

I move and shake like the rest of them.

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

half way through

Have no fear faithful readers, I will have a picture up soon.

Let me lay down the groundwork for this fine little space of mine.
Number one, honesty is not only over-rated, it is far more difficult to understand and explain. Therefore, deception, subterfuge, and half-truths will be par for the course.

Beyond this rule things are good, so what the hell is y'all. Apparently an english man also enjoys moving and shaking (see my profile). Limey bastard!

Wood is still a cultural leech in Arabia. He hasn't responded to my e-mail as of late so I think we are fighting. This would only be the second time something like this has occurred between us and the first not involving alcohol (at least on my end, he's a drunk (pass it on)).

I'm bored with my job and life in general.

Peter, I assume you will be the only person reading my blog, that is cool. Allen, you're lame for not calling. Graham, I'm lame for not calling. Adam Wood, you're just lame. Joe and Slanger, I can't tell you two apart and so forth.

Today's quote comes from the excellent book Over there is the Olive Tree by Jacque Terois...It's not life that is boring it's the whole ensemblee.

7 Comments:

At 1:07 PM, Blogger Heather said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 1:29 PM, Blogger Heather said...

I give up. you are the greatest thing ever. even better than mashed potatoes and all the peters and adams of the world.

 
At 2:59 PM, Blogger Heather said...

hey did you mean to leave the e off of cigarett on put it on breath to make breathe? weirdo...

 
At 3:06 PM, Blogger Working Boy said...

To heatherlubanskygarett

yes I did realize that, duh.

 
At 3:09 PM, Blogger Heather said...

oh right, just like you meant to mispell your last name just now.. it was just a question ( and realized is different than meaning to)

 
At 3:21 PM, Blogger Working Boy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 4:59 PM, Blogger Heather said...

haha.. just teasing you. When you have a blog you should be prepared for that sort of thing. I see the pun of your name but I just thought I would ask about it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home