Iamthegreatestthingever

I move and shake like the rest of them.

Thursday, June 30, 2005

The Ultimate Course

First of all, programming is easy it only took me an hour to link to dresanen.blogspot.com.
Dresanen is a smart sassy new blog by an up-and-comer who really wants to make it in "The World of the Blog." I have taken him under my wing and taught him everything I know. He's running successful experiments all the time now from the safety of his tree house. It is my pleasure to introduce Desanen!

Also, tomorrow will be the first entry in a weekly series I like to call Journal of a Working Boy. In it, I recap the madcap adventures of my work week. From my overindulgence in late afternoon Snickers bars to the occasional nap under my cubicle desk, it hard to say what will happen in the crazy world of big city politics.

Some have commented on my having not insulted them or, to my eternal shame, not even mentioning them in my blog. This, no doubt, will change as things slowly start to come together here on noononsaturdaycigarrettbreathe.blogspot.com. I encourage you all to stay tuned, I'm currently working on essay entitled: Adam Wood is an Doof Ass. It's some of my greatest work to date and mentions many people.

1 Comments:

At 10:50 AM, Blogger Heather said...

ha ha, doof ASS

 

Post a Comment

<< Home