Iamthegreatestthingever

I move and shake like the rest of them.

Thursday, June 30, 2005

My wife is trying to poison me!

Dear Faithful Reader,

So the Mrs. packed my lunch this morning and included a "delicious" pear. Little did I know the pear is in no way ripe or delicious. It tastes of styrophoam and rubber cement. i tell you this now because I just took a bite of said pear.

Also, if P.B. doesn't have a blog by the end of the day, I will consider him a luddite and a loser. The only reason I can think of as to why he does not have a blog would have something to do with Wendell Berry telling him it is bad for community or some nonsense such as this.

3 Comments:

At 1:08 PM, Blogger Heather said...

I never said it was delicious. I gave you option of apple, orange or said pear. You took the pear. I guess your sandwich and grapes were disgusting as well. Get ready for the days when you have to prepare my meals!

 
At 1:10 PM, Blogger Heather said...

and whats all this shit about dear faithful reader?

You just have have like two readers. One happens to be you wife and the other a good pal.

 
At 1:11 PM, Blogger Heather said...

he is probably working at B&N or well you know

 

Post a Comment

<< Home