Iamthegreatestthingever

I move and shake like the rest of them.

Saturday, July 02, 2005

Underneath a Kansas Sky

Faithful Reader:

I write to you now at this 2:30 in the a.m. to inform you of my whereabouts. I am currently in the godforsaken world that is Kansas. Under the watchful eye of my grandmothers polyester tiger print blanket, I dash off this note to say fear not, while I now enter the world of cowpies and toothless mandibles filled with grease, I shall return on the 5th of July.

2 Comments:

At 10:24 AM, Blogger allan said...

But is Kansas really the south? I know they fought bitterly against Missouri in the civil war which was a slave state. Kansas was a free state IIRC.

 
At 11:33 AM, Blogger Working Boy said...

Kansas is a tricky species. While always a "free state" the people of Kansas, especially south eastern Kansas (where I was at) has always held strongly to their roots which are southern. While no Mississippi, its also no Nebraska, therefore Kansas is High South or Southernesque...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home