Mine came out at 0.3. Of course, I wouldn't expect anything worse for us wealthy New-Englanders. Hope your lungs last out in slum-land. By the way, there are only two non-white people in our town of Manchester-By-The-Sea.
I think it has more to do with the giant factory and smoke stack across from the Steak-n-Egger on Cermak more than anything else. That sonofabitch is really pumping it out.
3 Comments:
Mine came out at 0.3. Of course, I wouldn't expect anything worse for us wealthy New-Englanders. Hope your lungs last out in slum-land. By the way, there are only two non-white people in our town of Manchester-By-The-Sea.
Sweet. I was expecting mine to be even worse, but mine came out 0.8. Despite the demographics. Maybe the smoking ban really does work.
I think it has more to do with the giant factory and smoke stack across from the Steak-n-Egger on Cermak more than anything else. That sonofabitch is really pumping it out.
Post a Comment
<< Home