Iamthegreatestthingever

I move and shake like the rest of them.

Friday, December 02, 2005

9()9()9()9()9()9()

Just in time for the Holidays! Get your copy before all 16 are gone. I can vouch personally for the elegance and error-free index and consistent grammaticallizations within the body of the text. Sure, the press sucks and the University is on a shoestring budget devoted entirely to Žižek studies and barrels of cheap port, but the book, the book is um...good-ish.

4 Comments:

At 5:28 PM, Blogger Working Boy said...

who could it be? After all, I live on the near westside *gang symbol flash*.

 
At 5:28 PM, Blogger Adam Sanders said...

hahaha, i remember the hipster incident. By the way, my advisor at GCTS, Paul Lim, is currently writing a chapter for some book Benson is editing.

 
At 5:29 PM, Blogger Heather said...

wait a sec. is this andy's blog? or peter's?

 
At 5:35 PM, Blogger Working Boy said...

I've since relinquised my "indie combover" hairstyle of college (and of hipster handbook fame) for a real one. How the time does fly.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home