Iamthegreatestthingever

I move and shake like the rest of them.

Friday, November 18, 2005

.,.,.,.,.,****.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.!

I'm off to write the great American novel; will be back next Friday.

Basically, it’s the classic boy meets girl tale with a 21st century twist! You all know the Grim Reaper, right? Well, what if I told you he falls in love with the prettiest girl in Chestnut Valley High, Sally Smithington, and kills high school football star, Tom Grander, so as to use his rosy, tone skin as a disguise in order to meet and woo Sally. And that’s just in the first two chapters! Oh, the adventures they will have. But what will happen when Sally finds out she's been kissing Death through Tom’s lifeless rotting pelt – and loving it!? And will Death stick around when he finds out not only that he’s going to be father, but also a single one as Sally will die giving birth to their mutant death/life child?

In its most simple form its the tale of Death wearing people flesh and trying to get with a girl, but if you look deeper you'll see the real message of incarnation and anti-dualism. If everything goes according to plan Zondervan will be publishing in Feburary under the more accessible title: Light in the Darkness of Dusk.

3 Comments:

At 2:52 PM, Blogger brightereyed, bushiertailed said...

Nope sorry Andy, that sucks horribly. Necrophilia is gross and not even sexy. Even Zondervan wouldn't touch it with a barge pole. Now if you wrote plays with the wit of a Stoppard, that'd be a different matter. Stoppard's fucking amazing. Are you on your goddamn honeymoon right now or what? I haven't heard form you in, like, three days, which usually means either some grave catastrophe, or that something interesting is actually happening in your life.

 
At 2:54 PM, Blogger brightereyed, bushiertailed said...

In other news, I'm gearing up for the lamest birthday ever. Including the one on which you and Tadd and me went to the Gables, got horribly stoned, got horribly drunk watching Big Trouble in Little China, and I spent the night passed out in your bathroom wrapped in a pile of towels.

Anybody want to come to New York this weekend? Please?

 
At 12:19 PM, Blogger Working Boy said...

That An Birthday ruled. The best part was when we were ravishing our bodies out of boredom and lack of imagination. You sure passed out next to the toilet and, I think, you woke up there as well. Adequate times.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home