Iamthegreatestthingever

I move and shake like the rest of them.

Friday, October 28, 2005

Under Construction!!

Two points of order:

Number 1.) I had my first "didn't you get the memo" experience. The White Sox have won the World Series and today is the big confetti and band parade through the Southside and Downtown. Because of this we here at XXXXX have been given a special dispensation allowing us to “dress down” in celebration (think - An Doof Ass when he worked in the Loop and could wear his favorite stonewashed wranglers and RATT t-shirt on Fridays.) Alas, I didn't get the memo and am presently in my most greasy of ties.

Number 2.) NoononSat...is always evolving. Always changing. Always looking for the next big 5-minute trend of the blogosphere. To that end, we've granted An Doof Ass contributor status on the site (see his inagural post "Aquinas Slash," which should say "posted by Brighter Eyed..." but we're still trying to figure out how that works.) Now I know what each and every one of you is thinking, but don't worry NoononSat...still retains sole "administrative" powers over the site. We'll see what happens. Also, if anyone else wants to be a contributor to the site just let me know or posse as me. username: Blueorigami password: Wilson.

Number 3.) I didn't eat breakfast this morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home