Iamthegreatestthingever

I move and shake like the rest of them.

Monday, November 14, 2005

Billy...er...umm...

Alright bitches here is the deal -I've got a layover in Philly this Friday. I get in at 10 pm and leave at 7 am the next morning for my almost final destination via airplane. And I needs some help. Where does one go in Philly to get drunk and score babes? Is Hollertronix still cool? Do Philly people wear jean jackets? Money is not an object; I'm super loaded and all expenses from the trip will be a tax write-off anway. So friends-0-plenty, what's the good word? Any genuine insight into the town? In a word, where should I blow my big city money and how I can get there from the airport?

9 Comments:

At 3:27 PM, Blogger brightereyed, bushiertailed said...

You should write to Gunther though - he's the one who knows the scene there. And still lives there, I think.

 
At 8:09 AM, Blogger Working Boy said...

The real question is why isn't everyone in Phildelphiaida this Friday night/Saturday morning.

I thought about calling the Gunth, and he does know the city...

 
At 9:23 AM, Blogger Adam Sanders said...

Andy, last night I dreampt that you were trying to get me to smoke weed.

 
At 11:14 AM, Blogger brightereyed, bushiertailed said...

Adam don't smoke weed it sucks. Drunking is bettier.

 
At 1:47 PM, Blogger Adam Sanders said...

I don't want to smoke weed.

 
At 3:35 PM, Blogger Heather said...

I most certainly don't want to smoke weed. That stuff is so illegal, and much much more importantly, it is very sinful. Yep, don't ever want to smoke weed.

 
At 10:53 AM, Blogger Heather said...

drunking is better I think.. do have gunther's number? I will call him. I do like gunther

 
At 11:54 AM, Blogger Working Boy said...

no gunther number...maybe adam has it.

 
At 11:57 AM, Blogger Heather said...

did adam mean drunkening or drunking... ahh a good drunkening... sounds nice

 

Post a Comment

<< Home