Andy's just trying to jerk at our heartstrings with this adorable photo of Tai Shan, the last of her kind, but we shouldn't let him - facts are facts, and pandas just plain suck in the evolution game. Get real Andy - just because they're cute doesn't mean they're not going extinct. You should post a picture of a 'possum next time. They'll never go extinct - those things can live anywhere. We have a pet 'possum in our driveway in fact, who joins us while we're smoking.
Yeah, I think that opossums are already evolving. I saw a tail-less variety the other day when wandering by our apartment building. Or maybe the tail just got run over or caught in something.
However, I don't think I would want to post or look at a picture of those vile-looking creatures.
Pandas and baby polar bears are cute. The opossumis a tricky species but mostly just gross and spooky. They look like giant, crazy rats!! Who is the anonymous pomo freak. (andy? trying to stir up comments?)
8 Comments:
I think I see what you're trying to do here. Very PoMo. I like it. Polar bears might have worked better though.
PoMo....... OR an implicit social commentary to the fact that America spends upwards of $10 million / year to keep Giant Pandas in zoos. Intriguing.
Pandas are cool! I'm drunk....well not drunk enough but hey there was only half a bottle of wine left
Andy's just trying to jerk at our heartstrings with this adorable photo of Tai Shan, the last of her kind, but we shouldn't let him - facts are facts, and pandas just plain suck in the evolution game. Get real Andy - just because they're cute doesn't mean they're not going extinct. You should post a picture of a 'possum next time. They'll never go extinct - those things can live anywhere. We have a pet 'possum in our driveway in fact, who joins us while we're smoking.
"we're smoking"? Well, well, you're falling off wagons left and right.
Yeah, I think that opossums are already evolving. I saw a tail-less variety the other day when wandering by our apartment building. Or maybe the tail just got run over or caught in something.
However, I don't think I would want to post or look at a picture of those vile-looking creatures.
Pandas and baby polar bears are cute. The opossumis a tricky species but mostly just gross and spooky. They look like giant, crazy rats!!
Who is the anonymous pomo freak. (andy? trying to stir up comments?)
hehe. I like polar bears, too, slanger. I thought that post was andy. so disregard pomo freak comment
Post a Comment
<< Home