Iamthegreatestthingever

I move and shake like the rest of them.

Monday, October 08, 2007

fROM THE ASHES

Renaissance Urban Sportsman: Working Boy? Is that you?
Working Boy: Hey old man, what's new?
R.U.S: Nothing of course. What's with the limp?
W.B: Oh, I was injured in a naked women avalanche. You know how it goes.
R.U.S: Well, that's certainly something, but shouldn't you be working?
W.B: I gave it up. Too political.
R.U.S: Excellent news! Pull up a chair.
W.B: Thanks, so what are we going to do today?
R.U.S: Well, let's see....Oh, the Patches are back from Italy and there's a party at their flat. If you want, you can join me a Maury and Dick for dinner and talking a lot.
W.B: That sounds horribly wonderful.
R.U.S: Doesn't it though?

4 Comments:

At 8:35 PM, Blogger allan said...

is this dude gay or something

 
At 2:54 PM, Blogger Working Boy said...

I've always seen him as a Victorian Balliol boy...

 
At 4:47 PM, Blogger allan said...

ahh i see...easy enough mistake to make i suppose

 
At 7:04 PM, Blogger Adam Sanders said...

Today at the beach with 3 male friends a girl approached and asked if we were gay. Not my proudest moment

 

Post a Comment

<< Home