Iamthegreatestthingever

I move and shake like the rest of them.

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Oh yes!!

Oh hi. How’s it going? Yeah, fascinating. Anyway, I’m doing pretty, pretty good. Yes, it’s that time of the year when one should be enjoying the finer things in life: cigars and cribbage, no lines at the post office, soul replenishment. But this bold lifestyle isn’t for everyone. For example, yesterday I had to go to a “gamers” store to buy anintricate and engaging board game of medieval resource cultivation and road construction. I got there about 3, and as luck would have it, I was just in time to enjoy a riveting 30 minute long battle between two pewter Star Wars characters and a half bag of Doritos. Of course, if I was still employed I would not have gotten the instant acceptance that arriving unwashed, unshaven and working on my third day the “Wish I ‘ere ‘fishin’” t-shirt got me. It was probably the highlight of my life up to this point. While I’m not entirely clear on all the details it seems that Bobo Fett is trying find the orb of Zhor which acts as some kind of counterfactual truth maker that allows him to alter that unfortunate episode with a carbonate blinded Solo and the pit of Zarlac.

I’ve also spent a lot of time thinking about stuff, live evolution. It’s bullshit. I also think that I probably should invent some kind of device that makes living with a dog easier (suggestions welcome).

1 Comments:

At 7:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.litwack.org/2007/08/25/synth-coke/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home