Iamthegreatestthingever

I move and shake like the rest of them.

Thursday, June 14, 2007

you can make lies real

Well, I’ve stuffed my briefcase full of office supplies and I’m ready for my goodbye chocolate cake. That’s right my bitches, I’m out of here. Back to the wide open world of casual employment and soul improvement. It’s been too long since I’ve spent upwards of 4 days wearing the same clothes. Too damn long. And just in case you think I’m not serious about being awesome once again. Understand this, I have already grown out the fingernails on my right and have begun laying the groundwork for a new language I intend to create over the course of the next couple of months. In closign, I will be drinking wine in the shade all afternoon just like a grad student.

2 Comments:

At 12:05 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

you need to know that the dream is not all dream...

Enjoy the life of a grad student! I expect total despair/breakdown by next Wednesday.

 
At 1:41 PM, Blogger Working Boy said...

don't you wish you were aroud this summer? we could sit on the deck, get drunk and swear at the children buying ice creams.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home