Iamthegreatestthingever

I move and shake like the rest of them.

Friday, April 06, 2007

Just a note!!!

This weekend holds great potential. Although tonight I was planning on getting drunk and watching baseball and eating the spicyfied wings of the great prairie cow, the Twins game was cancelled on account of the below freezing temperatures. This blows and I may end up spending tonight in the bathtub in protest. Tomorrow however I will be going to the game at the Joan and will be sitting high up in the upper deck and will probably be very cold and will also probably sneak in some bourbon and will probably eat lots of sunflower seeds and drink lots of bourbon and probably have fun in spite of the 34 degree high and snow showers. We’ll see. Then that night I have many options some of which might actually be fun. Then on Sunday I’m going to the Twins Sox game and sitting in very fancy seats thanks to my myriad and vast connection and then retire to the Northwest side to eat Easter dinner with my adopted Irish Catholic family. It has all the makings of a weekend where I feel no need to commit domestic violence or call people at two in the morning crying. Yeah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home