I'm having cards printed up
Just call me Acting Director as this is my official title for the rest of the week. Yes, with a fabulous title comes fabulous responsibility. But don't worry, I may not forget the little people who have helped make these three glorious days possible. Whie most of you will soon have more impressive titles and paychecks, it is comforting to know that as Acting Director for 3 days, I may have a shot at usurping the best An Doof Ass will ever have to offer the world of illustrious job titles.
Is Visiting Interim-Associate Professor of Religion, Theology and Spirituality more impressive than Acting Director for 3 days? It's a tough call.


5 Comments:
my secret cubicle shame plastered all over the interweb! how dare you!
in other news, the Pete who lives with his parents is having a b-day party on April 23, anyone reading this is invited to attend, if you dare...
which pete?
this may shed some light on the which pete mystery. we're going to get this particular pete really drunk at his birthday and shave off his nasty, unemployable beard...
I thought he doesn't live with his parents anymore
let's get back on topic--my awesome promotion.
Post a Comment
<< Home