Iamthegreatestthingever

I move and shake like the rest of them.

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

whattttt

Noononsat... has always taken a rather lighthearted, if bigoted and meanspirited, approach to friendships and life in general. I’ll never forget the first time an entry caused hurt souls and feelings of betrayal. And we remember thinking: this could be interesting and, most importantly, distracting. But as time has calloused the skin of An Doof Ass’s hobbit like appendages and as the readership has grown increasingly detached from the adventures of one wandering soul in the urban jungle that is full-employment and general well-being, so has the biting wit and sharp pointies of this dignified and under appreciated site been filed and dulled. And so it is with a heavy heart that I regretfully inform you that Noononsaturdaycigarrettebreathe.blogspot.com will be no more.

Of course, we all knew this day was coming. For Noononsat was the monk in the dessert, communing intimately with the all powerful fuzzy deity of truth-like-ness, who had neither the time nor the inclination to pay heed to the tired and delusion idols of his heathen friends. And we’ve kept things real through it all. And by real we mean shrugged shoulders and a lower case "eh." (Example: One of Thousands: How could you?! Noononsat: eh.) And as the saying goes: All great prophets after a while just kind of get bored.
And so this is our final act of decency as we put aside our bowler of journalistic integrity and titillation for the fedora of faggery and chum. Goodnight, goodnight, parting is such a sweet, etc...

In other news, stay tuned for tomorrow’s biting new faggery and chum: a phenomenology of rejection.

5 Comments:

At 3:15 PM, Blogger Working Boy said...

First of all it's jumpysocks and wilson. just like my login for my bank, retirement account, IRA, etc...etc....second of all, i've been meaning to call you and waste 2 1/2 hours of your life drunk chatting. Third of all, baseball begins soon and I expect everyone to follow their team with vigor and good faith. Go Twins!!

 
At 10:23 AM, Blogger Adam Sanders said...

A phenomenology of rejection? I can tell you something about that.

 
At 1:16 PM, Blogger Working Boy said...

good ol' rejection.

 
At 7:46 PM, Blogger Adam Sanders said...

By the way, I'll be spending the night at Graham's apartment tomorrow at Duke. Unfortunately he won't be there; he's studying in Denmark for the semester. But once I'm back I'll report to you all how his living conditions are/post pictures of myself doing offensive things to his possessions, etc.

 
At 6:36 PM, Blogger Working Boy said...

can't wait

 

Post a Comment

<< Home