Iamthegreatestthingever

I move and shake like the rest of them.

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

AN UPDATE: LIFE BORING!

Cheers! to a classic bull tripe update: Number 1.) Going to a free Devin Davis show tonight at terrible bar, The Hideout, to network with lowest rung of hipster establishment. Must start somewhere, prefer the top. Number 2.) Lack of life-excitement makes Silver Jews show over 2 months away news. In town on, inappropriately, Good Friday. First tour ever. Tickets bought. Will show up drunk. Will be "that guy." Concert will, undoubtably, blow---Berman acting like he’s still above touring even though he is slutting-it-up through Ticketmaster on a money muff dive. Actual Air?; well, he’s no August Kleinzahler. Very much looking forward to a goode tyme. Number 3.) Chocolate Fest this weekend at the Garfield Park Conservatory. A welcome February retreat, for queers and douches. Will be attending. All welcome.

5 Comments:

At 10:11 PM, Blogger Adam Sanders said...

Is chocolate fest in boystown? If so, stay away. I did not know the Silver Jews were touring, I thought the lead singer never wanted to perform or something.

 
At 11:12 AM, Blogger Working Boy said...

how dare you parade my private life plans in front of the blogosphere-acon.

 
At 11:17 AM, Blogger Working Boy said...

...seeing as the damage is done, yes, I am, surprisingly, available for your visit during the specified time.

It is worth mentioning however that I do have Monday, March 6, 2006, off. If that yields a similar price I'd say go with it; that is, if you are not working.

 
At 12:06 PM, Blogger Heather said...

At first, I thought you meant Chocolate Fest as in 'a fest of hot black men".

I guess it really *is* a food festival.


Bummer (??)

 
At 2:14 PM, Blogger Foodie on a Diet said...

I can't see how something called Chocolate Fest could go wrong...unless they didn't have enough chocolate to be deserving of that name

 

Post a Comment

<< Home