Iamthegreatestthingever

I move and shake like the rest of them.

Thursday, February 16, 2006

The Silver Bullet.


This is an update for the ex-pats in far away douche-laden places. Places like, oh let's say, the entire East Coast. Ding, ding, ding goes the trolley.

5 Comments:

At 3:07 PM, Blogger brightereyed, bushiertailed said...

Geez Andy - did you engineer those changes yourself? They sound awfully convenient for you. I guess all my badgering about getting more 60 buses finally sunk in...

 
At 3:28 PM, Blogger Working Boy said...

It's good to be King.

 
At 4:04 PM, Blogger allan said...

you rule that city with an iron fist...and by iron fist i mean palsied, liver spotted claw, feebly gripping a banister as you descend a staircase to your dealer's basement apartment, wondering why the hell you ever took that first hit meth

 
At 8:39 AM, Blogger brightereyed, bushiertailed said...

Yeah I remember when andy's claw got its first liver spot. Man that was great.

 
At 5:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The knowing superiority of the suburbanite :p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home