Iamthegreatestthingever

I move and shake like the rest of them.

Monday, October 03, 2005

Damnit! fuck!

You have to love it when you go out to the car on a sunny Saturday afternoon and find 270 dollars in parking tickets on the window.

-The wife had parked the car.-


W.B: Stupid Wife what the hell is this?
Wife: Fuck!
W.B.: Fucking right!
Wife: Shit!
W.B.: Fucking Shit!
Wife: live and learn?
W.B.: Divorce!
Wife: All you care about is money!
W.B.: I love money so much.


After this little incident we didn’t talk for about 6 hours. When we finally did she apologized for "marrying such a prick" and I apologized for putting thumbtacks inside her shoes.

8 Comments:

At 4:32 PM, Blogger allan said...

That is a kick in the pants, for sure. On a side note, I spent 45 dollars filling up my car yesterday! Hooray for gas!

 
At 5:49 PM, Blogger brightereyed, bushiertailed said...

hard times - on the other hand give the wife a fucking break Working Bastard - parking tickets accrue in chicago no matter what you do, as I recall. Did you try appealing? They never made me pay the ones I appealed.

 
At 6:22 PM, Blogger Adam Sanders said...

I just got a $200 speeding ticket

 
At 6:23 PM, Blogger Adam Sanders said...

Oh, and I concur with Wood, I never paid a Chicago ticket I appealed, and anyway, don't you work for the mayor, Andy?

 
At 6:23 PM, Blogger Adam Sanders said...

Sorry for the trifecta - Wood, could you please give me your e-mail address b/c I want to ask you some questions about grad school

 
At 8:04 AM, Blogger Working Boy said...

Two of the tickets are cannot be appealed. The third we are appealing. yeah!

 
At 10:36 AM, Blogger Heather said...

how can you get a non appealable ticket? Did you park on TOP of the fire hydrant?

 
At 11:19 AM, Blogger brightereyed, bushiertailed said...

aadwood@fordham.edu

But I know nothing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home